Pest Control Mobile Websites
You’ve probably seen the latest Google’s announcement. Google has been factoring mobile-friendliness into their search engine results some already.
What the announcement means is that they’ll be doing a lot more of that starting April 21st. 2015.
Starting April 21, we will be expanding our use of mobile-friendliness as a ranking signal. This change will affect mobile searches in all languages worldwide and will have a significant impact in our search results. Consequently, users will find it easier to get relevant, high quality search results that are optimized for their devices.
If your pest control website is NOT mobile friendly, then there is a great chance you will lose your Google rankings on mobile phones…
Here is their free tool to find out if yours is friendly in their site: Click Here
If you have a website that is not mobile-friendly in design, now is a good time to make that transition. Give us a call for all your mobile site needs.
Mobile Phones are the New Internet ~ A recent survey of about 1,100 U.S. adult smartphone users (not tablets, in this study) conducted by market research firms Sterling Research and SmithGeiger sheds some light on why Mobile is becoming essential for all business sectors:
*Two-thirds of smartphone users say a mobile-friendly site makes them more likely to buy a company’s product or service, and 74% say they’re more likely to return to the site later. “Mobile is creating massive opportunity,” says Jason Spero, head of Google’s global mobile sales and strategy.”
* 61% say that if they don’t find what they’re looking for (probably within about five seconds), they’ll click away to another site. Half say that even if they like a business, they’ll use its site less often if it doesn’t work well on their smartphone. “This is a wakeup call,” says Spero. “You will lose customers at the moments that matter” without a site specifically made for mobile devices.
* 72% of users say a mobile-friendly site is important to them, but a nearly unanimous 96% have visited sites that aren’t. “When you offer users a desktop experience on their mobile,” Spero notes, “it’s kind of crap!” (and we tend to agree!)
Google’s advice: Create a fast mobile site with big buttons and text, keep steps to complete tasks to a minimum, and promote the site with mobile ads for the two-thirds of people who use search to find a site.
Here’s some more trends if you still need convincing!
Nearly half of all phones in North America & Europe are smartphones, and they are rapidly becoming the go-to devices for mobile subscribers.
In the last 12 months, mobile searches have QUADRUPLED, and roughly 1 in 3 mobile searches are LOCAL.
In a recent survey by Google, 61% of people interviewed said they would go to a competitor’s site if your site is not mobile friendly.
For mobile price comparison shopping, 81% of users prefer mobile sites over mobile apps.
Perhaps more striking is the fact that 64 percent were found to convert either “immediately” or “within one hour.”
These stats are a wake-up call for pest control companies who are not currently offering a mobile experience to their visitors. If you’re not on mobile, you should be.
For the first time in HISTORY, mobile use has exceeded desktop searching for local businesses.
This means… there is a good chance, more people visit your pest control website on their phone rather than on their desktop.
Questions to ask:
1) Can they call you with ONE click?
2) Can they see your information without having to pinch and squeeze to make the website bigger?
3) Do they have to sort through pages of information to get to the one thing they want to know?
We’ve been telling pest control companies for years that being mobile friendly would help their conversions but NOW… with Google’s latest update, it is a necessity.
There is a GOOD chance, you will lose your rankings if you aren’t mobile.
And we want to help! If you do not have a mobile website for your current website,
then contact us and we’ll build it for FREE! (Value $395-$595)
Why would we do that? Because its a great way to introduce ourselves to you
and help you immediately with your internet marketing. Call us today!
Examples of pest control mobile websites:
Examples on NON-mobile sites