An important page to pest control businesses:
Are You Leveraging The 4 Proven Marketing Systems Every Pest Control Business MUST Use To Achieve Explosive Business Growth?
From The Desk Of: Trey Patrick
If you’re like many of the owners of pest control companies I speak with, you may often find yourself wondering something like:
“What do I need to do to get my business out of my current revenue ‘rut’ and take it to the next level?”
If so, this page was written specifically for you. The reality is that in today’s competitive business environment, you can’t afford to coast along at your current level of business performance – you need to constantly look for the edge that will ensure more business growth in the future. To stick your head in the sand and ignore the fact that your pest control business could and should be doing better is like taking money out of your pocket and handing it over to your competitors … letting them walk away with the market share, increased revenue and profits, and opportunities for personal and career growth that you deserve!
You must drive your business for growth as if your future depends on it – because it does!
But if you are unsure how to do that, I think I know why… The reality is …
Most Pest Control Companies Are Not Even Aware
Of The 4 Fundamental Drivers of Business Growth…And It’s Costing Them!
What are the 4 Fundamental Drivers of Growth, you ask?
Your reputation is your most valuable asset. That’s nothing new. However, with social media sites like Facebook and Twitter, and online directories like Yelp and Google+ Local … your reputation has never been more powerful OR more vulnerable to damage – damage that has REAL consequences.
If you’re looking to acquire new customers and grow the bottom line, you need to be making sure that more people know about you today than did yesterday. In our wired, smartphone-crazed day and age, that usually means using the Internet in a strategic way to expand your reach and draw more attention from local prospects who want your pest control services.
Adding new customers to your book of business isn’t always easy or cheap. And that’s why it’s so important to make sure you’re getting the maximum lifetime value of every new customer who does business with you. The Top 100 Pest Control companies know this; they make sure to create systems and processes to resell, up sell and cross sell their existing customers.
It’s no secret that referrals make the best customers – but not just because they’re cheap to acquire and help you save on marketing costs. According to several studies, referrals convert more quickly, spend more and spend more frequently than other customers! Now that you know them, look around you and you’ll see…
The Fastest-Growing, Most Profitable Pest Control Companies Put the 4 Fundamental Drivers of Growth To Work At Their Business Every Day…Are You?
The answer is probably ‘No’, and I think I know why. If you’re like most pest control business owners I’ve worked with over the years, there are three roadblocks you’re likely running into:
- You have a lack of marketing know-how. If you don’t have the marketing chops at your pest control company, then all of the great marketing strategies in the world aren’t going to do you much good. Strategy without execution is just wishful thinking! And it’s not your fault. You are trying to run a business and deliver the best services… Or you’ve tried to hire this out but no one has been able to deliver the goods… to the point you’ve almost given up on it.
- You don’t have the technical know-how to execute your marketing ideas on the Internet. This is incredibly frustrating, isn’t it? Watching an internet-savvy competitor get an edge because they are more comfortable online, even though you are delivering a superior service- it almost seems unfair! That feeling of “I’m better but the world doesn’t know it” is one of the truest signs that your marketing systems are letting you down.
- You don’t have time. The reality of running a pest control business is that there is never enough time in the day to do everything you’d like. If you have to choose between servicing a customer or studying the latest gee-whiz Internet marketing strategy, chances are you will (and should!) take care of your customer.
These are all perfectly legitimate reasons. But I’m writing you to make the argument that you shouldn’t let these roadblocks stop you! The opportunity for your local company is just too large! The impact an effective marketing strategy can make on your business can mean the difference between a business that’s:
- Making great money vs. no money
- Fun to run vs. a pain to run
- Affording you with an attractive lifestyle consuming your every waking minute
Which is why I feel so strongly that … Here is the HARSH REALITY that every pest control business owner must accept: It doesn’t matter if you have better services than all of your competitors IF your potential customers never get a chance to try them! If your competition is better at maximizing their Reputation, Reach, Resell and Referral activities, you will never get the opportunity to show what you are made of! Effective use of the four R’s will help your business create more visibility, improve customer engagement, protect your brand, and fully monetize the value of your customer base. Result? You sell more, sell faster, and sell easier. Which raises the “$64,000 Question”…
Could You Be Using The Four R’s More Effectively At Your Business?
My bet is that the answer is “yes.” Do any of these ring a bell?
- Do you struggle to put together a proactive plan of attack for marketing your pest control business?
- Do you sometimes feel like you are “missing the Internet marketing boat” at your business?
- Do you find it hard to keep up with all of the technological changes happening and how those changes should impact your marketing and business growth strategy?
- Are you tired of seeing your competitors show up all over the web, while your website seems to be stuck in on page 2 and NEVER seen?
If so, I believe I can help. Here’s what I’ve done…
I’ve Decided To Give You A FREE 45 page “Pest Control Guide To Internet Marketing” Guide To Help You Craft The Right Marketing Strategy For Your Business
Since I started Pest Control SEO, I’ve been fortunate to work with great business owners like you to:
- Enhance our clients’ reputation, so that the hot prospects searching for services find raving reviews from previous happy customers.
- Design lead generation campaigns that automatically reach and attract new leads day and night, so my client’s can spend more time with family and customers. The Internet is THE most efficient, affordable, and measurable way of generating new leads for your business – but there is an art and science to doing it right.
- Increase our client’s reach on the web so they show up in the search engines when prospects look for their services. Everyone uses the search engines to find, compare, and purchase services today. The word Google has become a verb! If you aren’t showing up in the search engines, your competition will eat you for lunch.
- Develop proven systems that generate referrals that are already pre-sold on doing business with you. Every local pest control business knows that referrals from happy customers are the best form of marketing – hot referrals are proven to spend more and spend faster! But most businesses are sitting back and waiting for referrals, instead of proactively generating them! Not our clients! And once we have them, we showcase them for the world to see!
- Create automated systems that resell, upsell and cross sell previous buyers to keep them coming back for more. “Would you like to Super Size your order today?” The most profitable upsell ever! To be at the top of your very competitive field, you MUST maximize the revenue generated from each customer by making sure they are aware of your other service options, and constantly reminding them that you are open for business!
The results have been nothing short of fantastic! Check out what some of our clients have to say:
Trey & his staff at Pest Control SEO have been a blessing to our Pest Control Company. In the past years we have tried many Seo Services, and all of them have given us very poor results. We Give Trey And his staff 5 STARS !!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND !!!
– Paul Barletta, New Jersey Animal & Pest Control Specialists, Nutley NJ =========================================
Wanted to take a moment and plug this guy. I added Trey on here awhile back. He’s the guy responsible for everything my website entails. From design to the custom review system and the SEO. I can say first hand he’s been hands on with it from day one. He’s not corporate, and is very easy to work with. Best of all he does exactly what he says. Above and beyond.
– Jeff Ayotte, Select Pest Control Services, Longview TX ======================================
Trey is responsible for me being on front page of Google and able to run with the big pest control companies in town. Once I started using him, my phone calls increased instantly.
– Jason Garrett, Speciality Pest Control Services, Athens GA.
================================ Since working with Trey and his team, our rankings in the Search Engines have improved significantly. We jumped from the bottom of page one to the top few listings for our most important keywords… even in the city of Atlanta. They have turned out to be a great investment for our company. They are invested in our satisfaction and our wildlife company winning in the marketplace.
– Jay Maxwell, Affordable Wildlife Solutions, Atlanta GA. I’m very confident that we can get similar results for you.
Download this guide for FREE below… At the end of the guide, I promise that you will have learned:
** A proven system to ensure that your business has a “5 Star” reputation online, so that new prospects find glowing reviews from your happy customers.
** How to finally win the battle of the search engines, so that your business shows up when hot prospects are searching for your services!
** At least 3 different ways – often overlooked – that you can reach more hot prospects in your market to ensure that your business is on a constant growth trajectory.
** How to get your satisfied customers to refer you floods of new business – the hottest marketing source your pest control business can ask for!
You May Be Thinking “What’s the catch?” Why Are You Doing This For Free?!
There is no catch. I am very fortunate to be able to be very selective about the pest control clients I choose to work with. I enjoy working with business owners like you to make dramatic shifts in growth trajectory. This is a fantastic way for me to meet new potential clients while doing what I love to do.
My “No-Strings-Attached” Promise
I also want to be very clear that there are no expectations on our part for you to do or buy anything when you download the Pest Control Guide to Internet Marketing. So go ahead and check it out… You’ll be glad you took the time.
I look forward to helping you!