You have a reputation online. The question: What is that reputation?
“I can’t believe what people are saying about you online!”
Today your reputation online is everything.
▪ Do you control your reputation, or do you let random online users?
▪ What is being said about you? Do you monitor your reputation online?
▪ What are you actively doing to improve, maintain, and publicize your reputation?
▪ Are you building your reputation on review sites like Google +,Yelp, City Search and Linkedlin?
▪ What do people see when they search for your pest control company? Do they see positive reviews? Do they see negative reviews?
▪ 47% Of American companies’ net worth is tied up in intangible assets like brand equity and reputations.
▪ 50% of all comments about a brand come from Internet sources that are not directly related to its’ business.
▪ 25% of search results for the world’s top 20 largest brands are link to user-generated content.
Reputation management is quickly becoming a necessity for pest control companies. Let me ask you a question:
When you make a decision on websites like ebay and Amazon? Does the rating or customer reviews come into play? If you’re like me, EVERY TIME!
Do you think its any different when customers are looking for your pest control services?
If your reputation is important to you, and you would like to build a positive reputation online, please give me a call. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.